Friday, September 6, 2013

2013 Challenge Revision: September/October

When I created my year-long list of monthly challenges (Part One here and Part Two here), it was before I knew for sure that I was going to Thailand.  So I set a challenge for August that ended up being unreasonable, since I was out of the country for half the month.  Also, my "No Lying or Misrepresentation in September" challenge was poorly timed, since I will only be at school the last week of Sept. anyways.


The Solution:

During OCTOBER, in addition to my "Exercise at Least Twice a Week" challenge, I am including the August "Take Vitamins Every Day" and the September "No Lying or Misrepresentation" challenges. 3-in-1 deal.  Which will hopefully work out nicely.  But I'm starting the September one during the last week of September, so it still applies to me when I first begin school. If that makes sense.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment