Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tuesday Things

It's been a long day! I feel like this right now:


Things I've done today: school! Always exhausting. And sometimes almost physically painful (you haven't experienced true misery until you've been in my poetry class).  I also went to work, where I trained the new hostess. That at least gave me something to do for a few hours.

After that, I scored some sweet clearance deals at Target (Target is the bomb diggity!).  Basically, I bought 3 shirts in the same style, but different colors. They're super comfy and pretty much all-around fantastic.  Plus, they were 70% off. No pictures, unfortunately :(


This is right around the corner! It was super chilly tonight, and the wind has a bit of snap in it. A few partly cloudy days are forecast for this upcoming week, which means the beginning of the cold season around here. I love autumn (I have a whole 'nother post planned for that discussion!) and I for one am glad it's on the way :)

It's late(ish), so I'm going to bed now. I think this picture pretty accurately sums up my morning attitude...
 See you in the morning!

~From Lily With Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment