Saturday, September 29, 2012

Well Hello There!

Hi! My name is Lily, and this is my first blog post! I'm very excited!

I've never had a blog before, so bear with me as I work out all the kinks on this site :) I read several other blogs in my free time, and I've always been attracted to the idea of sharing my musings, projects, and upcoming life excitingness online. This way I can share bits of my life with other people as well as keep track of it for my own benefit!

This is me:

 
 
I love this mug! It has a chubby, whimsical snowman wearing a tophat, and I think that's just marvelous. Plus, it holds the perfect amount of tea (more on my love of tea later!) and keeps my hands nice and toasty all winter long :)

I've heard about a journaling technique that I think would work just as well for blogging...

 
I originally found this on Jessica Hansen's blog, Lovely Undergrad (link here: http://www.lovelyundergrad.com/2011/07/checking-in.html). I adore everything about this blog and you should definitely check it out! She has some seriously great ideas about fashion, DIYs, college life, and apartment decor. Plus, her posts are usualy quite amusing as well! Just take a peek :) www.lovelyundergrad.com

So this is my "Currently" list:

Listening: The Black Keys radio station on Pandora. Although it's not really what I'm after right now...So I might be switching it to something a little more chill...

Eating: Well, nothing at the moment.  But I did just finish some homemade waffles with butter and boysenberry syrup. Yum!

Drinking: Water! But only because I spilled my cup of tea :'(

Wearing: A big comfy black sweatshirt, Adidas nylon sweats, and my glasses. Nothing stylish, unfortunately.

Feeling: Pretty gosh dang excited about writing my first blog post! And also a little procastination-y about all the things on my to-do list.  A little annoyed with Autumn right now (more on that later!)

Weather: Annoyingly sunny! But I know I should enjoy it while I can, because the 10 month rainy season is about to set in (hooray for the Northwest!)

Wanting: Autumn to hurry her butt up and get here already!!  Here's a visual interpretation for your viewing pleasure:


Isn't that just stunning?

Needing: To get off the couch and dance! I've been geting the dancing bug a lot lately, and I defs need some exercise :)

Thinking: About college. Like always. It's quite frustrating to me that almost all my friends have strated their freshman year, and I'm still a lowly senior in high school.

Enjoying: The fact that I don't have to work today, and that it's only Saturday! The weekend is less than half over!

I think that's about enough for a first post! More about me and my life later :)

From Lily With Love <3

1 comment:

  1. Pretty awesome blog! ive always wanted to do one but i feel like i would fail at it or i wouldnt be able to keep up with it :/

    -Damon

    ReplyDelete