Monday, October 22, 2012

A Brighter Day

Today got off to a bit of a rocky start...I got hit by 2 doors, dropped my calculartor in the hallway AFTER the bell rang, so I had to gather up my batteries, battery cover, and screen cover while dodging people, got elbowed and/or shoved by no less than 3 freshman, and lost my phone and had to go all the way back to school to find it. Ah, Mondays!

But I always try to make my days a little brigher, so here are some randomly wonderful gems I happened upon on Pinterest today:


This is the embodiment of fall. It just...radiates warmth! Love :)



So true! Reading can take you to the most wonderful places, even when it's rainy and dreary outside...I for one am excited to have an excuse to read for hours!


I've been feeling the desire to travel (like always...), and this space is so enticing. This is the entrance to the crypt at Hereford Cathedral, in the UK. Its claim to fame is the Mappa Mundi, a medieval map of the world from the 13th century. So much mystery, waiting to be discovered!

 
Dream big, baby! If you ain't scurred, you ain't dreamin' right.
 
 
Another example of my autumn obsession. Stunning!  I now want to go to upstate NY.
 
 
If you don't think this is the most percious thing in the world, you have issues.
 
I hope your day is a bit brighter :)
 
~From Lily With Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment