Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Series Part Three: Creative Improvement

Part Three.  Halfway done!  This post is more about the creative aspects of my life.  I realized that setting a goal to do something creative every day for a whole month, while I'm in school, was ridiculous.  Another reason why I'm not scheduling out a year's worth of challenges before I know what the obstacles are.


-Choose and complete one Pinterest project per month

-Cook/bake one new recipe per month


-Craft things for my Big (and for my future Little!)

-Craft for myself

-Read one book per month


-Read the newspaper every day (The Barometer is free and EVERYWHERE on campus, so why not?), or at least once a week



-Keep a one-a-day journal- a small notebook where I record one to two sentences about what I did that day.  It's not particularly useful, but I think that it might be a good starting point for writing a longer journal in the future.  Plus, I sometimes forget what I've done the last couple of days, and it's helpful to have a record!

So there's that.  I love doing creative things, but I'm always a little afraid that they won't turn out well, so I have a tendency to put them off.  Maybe this list will help me to just DO them!

~From Lily With Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment