Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Monologue at 12 AM

I promise this has nothing to do with Sylvia Plath...The title just seemed fitting.  It seems like a cruel joke that I've been exhausted and lethargic all day, and now that I actually need to go to sleep (I have school tomorrow!  And finals this week!), I am full of energy.  I want to put away all the laundry, study for finals, bake something delicious, and work on something creative.  And I kind of want to go somewhere.  But my house is asleep.  So my midnight bursts of yahoo will have to wait until college, when it's far more socially acceptable to randomly cook and do laundry in the middle of the night.  Actually, at college, midnight doesn't even qualify as night.  It's more like late, late afternoon.  Sigh.  Also, I know I'll look like this:


in the morning, and probably have to pantomime this to people:

 
 
Consider yourself warned.

On another note: I've been a bit overwhelmed lately with all of this college stuff...But the good news: I've been accepted into Oregon State University! Three cheers for me :) The Honors College hasn't made any decisions yet, but I did receive an Academic Achievement Award and a College of Engineering Dean's Scholarship in the mail the other day.  So there's that.


I get to be one of these cuties :)

After a minor (internal) stress attack, I emptied all of the things I've been worrying about/needing to do down on paper.  It took about a minute to fill the whole page with my to do list for the next week or so.  Ugh.  But I have this Harry Potter memes to brighten my day, which I have been giggling over for hours:


I have finals this week. Eww.  Also (unrelated), I'm cheating on my January challenge for one day.  I'm taking senior pictures tomorrow and have to look dazzling.  So I'm granting myself a one-day time-out in light of this necessity...Anyways.

Happy January 22!

~From Lily With Love~

No comments:

Post a Comment