Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Golden Vlog Series Volume 1

Hey!  I linked up with Faith at Life w/ Mrs. G and the Artist and her co-hosts Jessica, Elizabeth, and Sarah for the Golden Vlog Series!  This is my first-ever attempt at vlogging, so excuse my awkward mouth movements and eye-shiftiness.

This month’s topic is “Introduce Yourself.”  There are a series of questions to answer so that people can get to know you a little better :)

After you watch, link up to the Golden Vlog Series post and join in!


Life w/ Mrs G & the Artist

What did you think of my first vlog? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much linking up with us!! I love that you said once you get to know someone you read their life posts...You said so less threatening then I did! lolol!!! I said I stalk their pages..my husband was like "that's kind of creepy!!" lol! Anyways .. really liked getting to know you a little bit better. :) I should be your friend so you can teach me how to be organized. lol! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete